Thursday, April 23, 2009

On My Days Off...

When most of us have a day off, we plan on doing something productive and meaningful. Maybe we want to hang out with family, read a book, do some paperwork, clean the house, draw pictures...even meet up with some old friends. On my days off, I usually do a little of this and a little of that. Reading , cleaning, and If I'm lucky, I get a chance to create something, maybe even draw or paint a bit! But this past weekend I started doing something that even I can't believe. I made up a new humor website.

I love creating. That is why I love doing hair. I consider what I do on your child's head a sculpture, and I have always enjoyed doing sculptures. Once someone asked me if I had ever sold any of my artwork, and I thought about it and realized that I sell my artwork every day on your children's heads! Even the way I try and calm a scared child draws on my creativity!

So the other day, on my day off, just for fun, I started working on a new website called www.canyoumakeafunnyface.com. There is still alot more for me to do, but I invite you to come take a look and maybe have a good laugh. I had a few chuckles working on it!

There are videos and photos of children and adults making funny faces, and even some of cats and dogs with funny expressions. There is also alot of chin business (if you don't know what that is, take a look and see!) In the future I hope to keep adding interesting and funny new posts.

I'd love for you to join me and send me photos, drawings, videos, and anything else you might like to share. If I can add them I will. Let's all have a great time with this!

Send any submissions to canyoumakeafunnyface@gmail.com and please join me in the fun!

Can you make a funny face?

No comments: