Thursday, May 7, 2009

Lice Control And Prevention from Someplace Special And The Lice Treatment Center

What Happens If You Get Lice???
Don't Panic...The Lice Treatment Center is at your service!

Normally, an owner of a kids haircut place does not like to think about lice. I guess nobody likes to think about lice, but especially in places like mine! Every child who comes into my shop gets a lice check whether they know it or not. Before I start a haircut, I part the hair in the most likely places that lice lay their eggs. I can tell right away what the situation is! If I see eggs, I have to stop the haircut because getting lice is like catching a cold...it's nothing to be embarrassed about, but it spreads quickly!

All of the schools in my area are seeing a tremendous lice breakout, and the parents ask me what they can do to prevent it from happening to their child. I have finally found a product and a company that I can endorse. It is called The Lice Treatment Center and it is full of knowledgeable, friendly, skilled people who want to help you!

If you call them at 1-888-LICE-AWAY (1-888-542-3292) they will be happy to discuss with you what services and products will best meet your families needs.

Their product line, Jolis Cheveux (which means "Pretty Hair") is all natural and organic and made in the USA! And best of all, each product is guaranteed to work! And even better, it makes your hair look beautiful!

The company was founded by two women, Dr. Elin Cohen, a board certified pediatrician, and Elizabeth Solovay, who has been featured on the internet, radio, and has published articles about lice, along with being an adviser to schools and camps.

Not only does the Lice Treatment Center Have wonderful products, it also offers complete lice removal services including in-home and on-site consultations and lice removal by its professional team of lice removal technicians.

And...if you live close enough to my shop, you can stop by and get all the lice removal supplies you will need as soon as you need them.

So the next time you have this itchy problem, don't panic! Call the Lice Treatment Center
at 1-888-LICE-AWAY (1-888-542-3292). They will know what to do!

I plan on having them send someone out to do a talk at the store for parents. Stay tuned!


On A Lighter Note...
We will be selling scrapbooking supplies in the near future. Stay tuned for news on that as well!

No comments: