Friday, April 3, 2009

It's Our Birthday!

Hard to believe, but today April 3rd, is the 7th anniversary of Someplace Special, Haircuts and Toys for Kids. I want to thank all of you for your support and friendship over the years.

As you all know, I have tried to make Someplace Special into a place where kids WANT to come and where kids feel comfortable. Where they feel respected and taken care of. A right that every child in this world should have.

In the past, I have had birthday parties in my store with between 200 and 300 people in and out through the course of the day, now my store is much smaller and there is no room for that, so if you are passing by, please join me for a slice of birthday cake (kosher of course).

I couldn't have done this without ALL of you, my customers....past...present...and future.

THANKS!

I may be a bit of a kvetch sometimes, but I am truly a lucky person, and I know it!

No comments: