Tuesday, September 9, 2008

A Fun Job Waiting For YOU!

A Great photo of me and a pretty little customer that was taken by her nice dad. The mom is real nice too and it makes me think about how lucky I am to be able to work in the environment I do. Great kids, great parents, and I really enjoy my job and have alot of fun. So I was wondering...

Is there anyone out there that might enjoy working in a great place like this? Are you a licensed hairdresser with some experience? Do you love kids? Are you willing to crawl around on the floor to make them comfortable? If not, I will!!

Do you have a special skill? Braiding? Chemical work? Do you want to rent a chair? Do you NOT want to rent a chair?

Do you want to stay away from braiding, chemical work and just want to concentrate on great haircuts?

Whatever you want to do, lets talk!

Here you can have a flexible schedule, a fun place to come to, and alot of new friends.

Give me a call if you happen to read this and are interested. I'm waiting to meet you!

Remember, Licensed hairdressers only!

No comments: