Saturday, August 9, 2008

Hey all! I've been away for a few days, but don't worry, I'll be back for more hair cutting starting Wednesday August 13th. Call me then to make an appointment.

I want to inform all of you...

from the Oriental Trading Company!!! Those great kids in Ghana who used to be slaves, and the children that are still slaves and are yet to be rescued will be getting $5,000 worth of Oriental Trading products and $5,000 CASH. I could never afford to do this on my own!

THANK YOU Oriental Trading!!!

I also want to thank all of the people that I have been driving crazy for votes. Of course that will stop now. My customers to whom I have spoken of nothing else, People on the street that I grabbed, some that I really did not even know, All the Yahoo groups that I sent emails to asking for votes (and members really did vote) My old high school friends, and their friends , my wonderful local friends and my relatives and their friends, EVERYBODY who helped me out with votes on the Oriental Trading website, I thank you all!

The people who work with the children are already making their orders, and I know that there will be a ton of publicity, local and national, but I have to fill out a few forms first to get the ball rolling and then I guess it will be splashed all over their website!

What a vacation I am having!
Thanks again, all of you!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: