Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Here I am again! I'm back and the phone keeps ringing and ringing! Thank goodness!

I want to thank you all for your congratulations and good wishes about me winning the Oriental Trading Company's contest, Make the World More Fun. As I said, I emailed many of you about this contest, and so many of you have told me how impressed you are that Oriental Trading Company is taking part in ths wonderful mitzvah! After all of these years of buying things from them, it is nice to see that they appear to be a very nice company.

I still do not know what is ahead now that I've won, but I sure hope it will be fun! I'm waiting to hear more from them.

If you want to come in for an appointment, please give me a call first, we will be very busy this week, and I will not be here Sunday.

Thanks again

No comments: