Thursday, April 10, 2008

Great New Products in the Shop

Things are really busy at the shop now. It is definitely a good idea to make an appointment! And not only are people coming in for haircuts, they are also coming in for the many toys we are selling now. All kinds of things like Zoosticks, great beginning chopsticks for those little sushi lovers out there
And bubbles bubbles...LOTS of bubbles!


I really cannot believe how many nice things I am surrounded by now in my new store.I have tried my best to pick out things you will all like. California Baby products, Anti Lice shampoo from Circle of Friends, realistic looking animals from Schliech and adorable tiny baby dolls. I also have the greatest finger puppets. Please come in and take a look! GREAT things to fill a party bag with.
As always, I invite you to come in and play with my Thomas the Tank Engine Play Table any time!

No comments: